Re: [MV] Spare tire rack for the M101 Trailer.

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 10:59:03 PDT

You lucky devil you.
Back in '93 , when I was restoring my '53 M101CDN , I decided that I needed
the very same bracket that you speak of. So I went down to one of the amouries
in Toronto and asked the powers that be real nice if I could take some pictures
of said trailer and bracket and take some measurements.
They asked if I would need any help. When I said no, they said sure take all the
time you need.
I don't have the measurements anymore, but I could scan the 6 photos and send
them to you.

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca