Re: [MV] PRC-77 ?

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 15:36:44 PDT

prior to testing you can have the entire test pool, all 350 questions, with
the correct answers. Worded exactly the way you will see them on the test.
From this pool 35 questions are pulled, each from various parts of the
overall material covered in the test. In the actual test you will see those
same questions and answers. The order of the answers may have been
rearranged, but the wording will be exactly the same, this includes the
wrong answers.

It is very easy to learn and pass the test when you go the "no code" route.
Well worth the time.

We use 6 meter green radios in our convoys and club activities with great
success, adds a great measure of coordination and safety to our trips. We
never loose a slower vehicle as a result of having a radio in the front,
middle, and back of the convoy.

If you go to www.mkmvpa.com/links you will find links to on-line study
pages at the bottom of the links page. Pick the page that you feel most
comfortable with and start taking the test once or twice a day. After a
little while you will notice you are getting familiar with the material.
The test randomly generate the questions, so you do not see the exact same
pool each time.

Good luck!
David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115