MVPA convention

From: Dan (danjan@uniserve.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 15:36:25 PDT

Hi list. Three of us (all MVPA members) are heading down from Canada to
the convention in Alameda, California, July 24-26. We are looking for
suggestions or offers of accomedation outside of those allready mentioned
in "Supply Line" magazine. We are hoping to find something a bit more
affordable(maybe even a spot to pitch a tent). We will have transportation
to get around. Any thoughts? PLEASE let me know. Maybe I can return the
favor in 2010 when the Olympics come to Vancouver, Canada. Thanks.
Dan danjan@uniserve.com