Fw: [MV] Military Air Conditioner/Heater Information

From: kuhrick@comcast.net
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 00:30:46 PDT

i work with civy ac's and we allmost naver see a 9 k 3 phase
and hear in fort wane lots of 208 3 phaze takes biger wire and all over
240 3 phase that is a little deal i can set up a jarry riged 3 phase
convter is 1-2 hrs if the other parts has common shop brains
as not to lose figers in v balts and the like
ken kb9yku
m886
and i hope i dont offend any one
and this was sent to me to i rreplied toi the list soo the party that
needed it can read