Re: [MV] antenna tie-down

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 17:10:05 PDT

Subject: Re: [MV] antenna tie-down

> I've usually seen "paracord"
Guys..paracord is not what was used. If it were seen used...it is not
correct - just a field expedience set-up...And in my Unit - - it would not
fly...The official tie downs for the antenna whips was in a kit with the
snap on holder for the antenna section and the other end of it had a hole
for the supplied cord that was about 1/4 inch diameter...It was about 15
feet long. I have some of the kits..Is a bit of a chore to get set-up on a
151..then it is easy.. Gene