Re: [MV] End Supports for Dropside Troop Seats Wanted

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 18:53:13 PDT

Bruce,

I had the same problem. All I did was install one
self drilling/self tapping screw in each corner.
Works just fine. Their (clips and brackets) only
purpose is to keep the sides from sliding out when
folding the bed sides down. Right? If so then the
screws will work just fine. Of course my Duece is a
working truck and not a full restoration so I can
afford to "cobble" a few things.

Hope this helps

Marc Strangeld