Re: [MV] GL's David Wright going solo

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 12:00:04 PDT

I'm sorry to hear that David. You always seemed to want to do the right
thing.

I'm not sure what GL is doing, however IMO they still need you, they just
don't know it obviously.

Have you considered becoming some type of consultant?

Could buyers use your expertise to help expedite GL purchases? Perhaps
you will be better off without GL. I made the split from one of the worlds
largest corporations and I'm doing consulting on my own. It was the best
pink slip I ever received. My company is setup as Cole Controls Inc. My
website is at ColeControls.com.

However there are a large number of more eperienced independent business
people on this list who I am sure would be happy to give you some advice.
Being independent is the way to go if you can pull it off. For the most
part, working for a corporation these days is not a good situation.

Regards and good luck,

Dave Cole

--
Dave