Fw: striped cucv and your stupid f****** sense of humor.

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB \(www.milweb.net\) (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 00:16:52 PDT

 Esteemed readers of this bugle.
 Oh dear oh dear,one of our more literally talented readers seems upset
over
my quip over a someones request for a "striped" CUCV which was a typo for
stripped. Most people reading problaby missed the pun or fell about in
uncontrollable laighter. ( yeah right)

I have put the stars in the header on this posting but its in full angle
 saxon as you can see below.. Naturally I fowarded his e mail to
 abuse@ntani.firenze.linux.it
 Curiously the message source info shows It was remailed automatically by
 anonymizing remailer software.

 Who ever our intellectually challenged friend is, I think this is