And now for something completely different.,,,,,,

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB \(www.milweb.net\) (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 00:49:55 PDT

I am off to Beltring tommorow so if any of you folks have any classified
adverts to send to www.milweb.net , please can you do it before 12 noon
Tues(French time - no jokes about the french please) so I can ensure you
dont miss the final upload before I depart.
BTW Peter Gray, the founding father of the MV movement here in Europe has
just left Normandy for the show with a van load of fully working WW2 jeep
radios he has been frantically restoring. He also has the complete SCR tank
radios fully operational with all the intercoms. So if you are needing to
improve your communications, pay him a visit.
Kind regards, NIGE