Re: [MV] Striped MIL vehicles

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 10:11:22 PDT

One of the things I found hilarious about my 1953 REO was the red and blue
pin striping it received ( white fire truck ). While I AM restoring it as
a fire truck I have to wonder about keeping the stripes.... Maybe if it had
a nice new engine like Tom's A3 instead of my own 127 horse REO 6 cyl ?

    Paul