RE: [MV] STE/ICE-R Schematics/repair manual

From: Michael Goodden (mgmv@auroragroup.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 15:24:06 PDT

Hi Bruce

I've had no joy finding any more than you apart from under its NSN
4910-01-222-6589 its under demil code B (as apposed to A for most other
stuff) so it could be that the ETM's aren't freely available for it.

I'd like to get hold of a STE/ICE-R if anyone knows of where one is
available and their pricing please let me know.

Many thanks
Mike
Michael Goodden
The Global Tipi Adventure