Re: [MV] Fw: striped cucv and your stupid f****** sense of humor.

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 01:23:56 PDT

It might be the same fool who used an anon remiler to cuss me out
about my post concerning the FCC's proposed rulemaking on radio
bandwidths and how it might affect the radio part of the hobby. the
person had the same education, maturity, and command of the
vocabulary.

I think I will now have to get a pink and white striped CUCV, and
install an ART-13 or similar good-sized AM transmitter in it, and go
for that really w-i-d-e AM signal!

I await the next anonymous message. They are so funny!