Re: [MV] Fuel Truck

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 07:19:40 PDT

I get it. Fuel mileage with the 6602 just isn't too good is it Joe! For
those that just must have a gas wrecker, I have a suggestion. Get the M246 wrecker
tractor and pick up a 5000 gallon semi tank to pull behind. This would pretty
much assure you that you could make it to the next gas station. From what I
understand, the 78 gallon tank will get you about........78 miles!
Kenny