Re: [MV] TOP SECRET ??

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 20:47:28 PDT

I wouldn't like to be the driver of that thing! Driving a bunch of
bubbas with shotguns pointed at the back of my head while going over
bumps... doesn't sounds like a job I would be rushing to the front of the
line to apply for :-) At least with MVs the guns generally are designed
to not endanger crew positions!

Steve

P.S. looks like a really nice conversion job at least. Hopefully it is
easy to clean up after "mishaps". :-)