Who has the best, most complete carb kit for M37B1?

From: Robert Peterson (peteweld57@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 05:47:05 PDT

Picked up my M37 this weekend, and it's pretty
complete, but the carb has been completely
disassembled, and has been for some time.
I'd like to do as complete a rebuild as possible, and
I do have a TM, but I'm looking for any suggestions or
comments that anyone may have.
The upper and lower body looks to have been cleaned,
but it does look corroded in a couple of places.

Thanks!