RE: [MV] Green light for the Blue Ridge Parkway

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 16:30:11 PDT

The deuce should do great there! The speed limit is 35mph the whole
way. It is really beautiful with lots of wildlife to see. It also is a
long, long ride at that speed. Don't miss Natural Bridge, VA and George
Washington's initials, where he surveyed, when he was a young man.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer