UPDATE on Glen's Adventures to Virginia

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 12:48:36 PDT

Thanks to the MANY of you whom responded for a call for assistance in Glen Bedels effort to transport of an Ammo trailer and Reel trailer from Yorktown Virginia to Ohio. He left the Load in Goshen, Va. at a DOT compound, which he was able to later contact. They are not worried about him taking a while to move it out and are very accomodating.
Personal note:
I don't know if Glen would be interested in paying someone whom might be headed toward Ohio to swing through and pick the load up or not, but it's a reasonable load for any standard sized Pickup (With a healthy set of brakes and a good transmission ;o)5000Lbs approximately, 250Lbs tounge weight)
If your interested in hauling something to make $ for the fuel, I'm sure it would be worth it to him VS driving down and back on his fuel cost, time, etc. He's in Cincinnati Ohio, and the Loads is in Goshen, Virginia right now. I'm certain Glen will be contacting this list prior to his next trip East, but if your interested, perhaps you could e-mail him at: GBedel@designforum.com
NOTICE: HE has not asked for someone to haul it, but I'm certain it would work for both parties if someone was headed up North empty with a 2" ball hitch, etc.
Again, Thanks for the responses for assistance. It's what makes the Hobby a fun adventure.
Regards
W. Winget
Yorktown, Va.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx