1/6 scale RC M5 Stuart and M3 Scout Car

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 17:58:03 PDT

I have the M5 Stuart and M3 Scout Car that I converted to RC, these are
both very detailed. The Stuart has a separate channel for each track,
the turret rotates and the gun elevates and lowers. The Scout Car drives
and has a very detailed drive train the head lights work and even the
drivers head turns, this one is decked out with the right weapons and
tripods for both 30s and the 50. You will not find a neater conversion
anywhere. I will take $500 each or both for $900.

G.R.Baker
M114A1E1 APC
M813A1 Cargo Truck
http://tired-iron.mounet.com