M29 Weasel Data plates - Need pictures and or samples

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 21:22:58 PDT

OK guys M29 Weasel data plates are on the way soon. Joint project with
Russ Morgan & myself. Russ has supplied me with a few original data
plates. I have them posted on my web site
http://www.mvdataplates.com/new_page_16.htm . I would ask that anyone
who has any plates on there vehicle that are in "English" please email
me a picture of your plate/s. As always I need to make sure that what
will be made is absolutely correct without question. Thanks!

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040