Re: [MV] Battery pulsers

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 09:47:35 PDT

Actually, Tom, I do care...A LOT. I recently returned from
the desert where I did my assigned job.

I just wondered why you opted to send your message as a reply
to a query about batter pulsers rather than as a standalone
message.

I don't own any MIL vehicles at the moment, but I sure did
operate in some of them while I was there.

Speaking of caring, I guess you don't care enough to send your
message under its own subject. Perhaps it's not all really all
that important to you.

Enough...end of exchAnge on this subject.

Dick