Sunday whining

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 15:07:23 PDT

Glad the day is almost over... everybody has an axe to grind and others have
opinions which need not be shared with us at all... I worked on a MV from
1200 to 1700 and got messy and dirty and completed the exhaust system on my
M813...but have a very good feeling about it...then the hard job... changing the
back cushion on a spring ride driver's seat... doggone those little 1/4 -20
screws and the failure of the nice person who assembled it to use any
neverseize... My two favorite tools... a Vise Grip and a chisel...came to my rescue
along with the trusty 3 pound hammer...Hope you all have a good week... I am
lobster, clams, spaghetti and Budweiser.... RAM