Re: [MV] Helping the troops get better vehicles

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 21:00:02 PDT

I also got the same letter and felt there was some
merit to it and I had it posted in our local news
paper. I am also contacting my congressman and
seeing what he can do. if we really support our
troops then lets do it. I didn't really care if the
reply came via another subject, didn't bother me, the
main point was to help our troops and by God if I can
I will, that's all that matters. -Jack