Re: [MV] Lack of armor in Iraq

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 13:45:10 PDT

I missed a couple of the first emails (dang'd list hiccups!), but if this
"letter" is traced back to an unsolicited email someone received...
assume it to be a fraud. Doesn't matter how well written or "researched"
it appears to be, 99.99% of the stuff that winds up in an inbox from an
unknown source is complete and utter BS. Only thing worse is the
reporting on the 6 o'clock news when they call a M88 a "Tank" :-)

Steve