Re: [MV] MVPA convention

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 20:16:14 PDT

>Hi Dan again. If anyone knows of any reservations available for J.
>Litttlefields Museum tour I would be interested as headquaters says they are
>all booked up. Thanks. Dan

At the San Jose convention I was told that they were all booked, but one
nice lady told me that if I waited around the hotel lobby sunday morning
(that being the last tour) then someone is bound to not show up, and sure
enough, I got in. Well worth putting the effort into getting on board if
you can..

later,

je