Re: [MV] Battery Question

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:58:06 PDT

I've had good luck with the batteries that Sam's club sells. I use the
dual purpose marine batteries. They have botht the lead posts and the wing
nut terminals. I've had two in my M51 dump truck and they are going on 4
years now. They hold a charge very well and stand up to abuse. They are
about $50 each. I've also got one in my Dodge Caravan and it is over 4
years old.

I did the Die Hard thing a few years back also, but I was only getting a
year or two out of them and although they would replace them it wasn't
worth my time to keep screwing around with batteries.

Dave

--
Dave