Brand New Complete Crated Bow and Top Kit for M36 (?) and Other Stuff...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 13:55:22 PDT

Hi All...

A friend of mine named John just told me he has brand new crated bow
and top kits for I think the M36 stretched deuce. These will work on
a M35 deuce with folding and/or other modification.

He says the top kits have 6 sets of the uprights, elbows and corners.
Plus they have the brand new canvas (yes, NOS canvas, not vinyl) along
with two canvas end curtains, hardware, etc. The uprights and bows
are fiberglass! He wants $200 each for them and they are located in
Claremont, California (near Los Angeles).

He also has a bunch of complete HEMMT cabs that are very cool. Not
sure on the price.

Finally, he has a few military air conditioning units, kind of like
the type that fit in a window of a building, but they are armored.
They run on 110 VAC and 60 cycle single phase, which is unusual for a
military air conditioner. I think they are 8,000 BTU. He wants $175
each.

Not my stuff...just helping him out. He isn't on the web. Contact me
for his info.

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com