RE: [MV] Are auction vehicles generallydrivable?

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 09:50:45 PDT

I'll agree, there once was a jar head that locked a blazer in 4wd somehow.
During the guard shift he tried all ways of un locking it, to no avail. So
the easiest thing to do was take the indicator bulb out.

The next shift came on and proceeded to take out about 1500 feet of fence
line and the blazer, when the front rear locked up in a turn and they lost
control......