Deuce Radio Install?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 08:46:43 PDT

Greetings list members. I have picked up an MT-1029/VCR radio mount for one
of my trucks. After weighing some differences, I think the RT-524 will be the
radio of choice. I know that the radio is to be mounted under the companion
seat. My question is has anybody ever done a mount on the center hump? My cargo
truck has 2 springride seats and thats about the only place left. If anybody
has done this installation, did you face the radio towards the front of the
truck or push the mount fwd and face the radio rearward?
Thanks is advance,
Kenny

Hankie, if you're reading the list, start selling that radio stuff!