Re: [MV] (New Replacement CUCV M1009 Fuel Tanks)

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 11:56:28 PDT

Hi Bryan...

JC Whitney has some, but they look like gasoline versions too. I'm
not sure if these would work or not. Here's the link:

  http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=35325&BQ=jcw2

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com