Re: [MV] Selfridge ANGB airshow

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 18:25:05 PDT

Yep,
        Got back a while ago. Good show and a friend flies with the
"Yankee's" who brought down several including the C47 and B17. Had a chance
to closely check the M1049 (?) and its flat beautiful. Makes the unimog look
like a model T. Great turnout and they even closed the gates this year due
to hitting max capacity.