Re: [MV] What does 49th PSB mean?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 16:15:56 PDT

Hi Tom...

Often with a bumper number, you can literally put the wording right
into Google and find out the unit that the vehicle came from.

For example, I just put in "49th PSB" (including the quote marks) into
Google and the first result was the home page if the California Army
National Guard, 49th Personnel Services Battalion. You are right,
that's the unit.

I don't know if they're deployed or not.

Here's the link to the Google search for others:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%2249th+PSB%22

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com