Re: [MV] 2 x Pz III and 1 x Tiger "for sale"

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB \(www.milweb.net\) (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 04:27:26 PDT

Hmmm..... a search on Google reveals that this chap certainly exists.....
eg
 Im Toomas Allikas from Estonia and Im lookin for investors to real estate
projects in Estonia. Im working with several known real estate companies
from Estonia.
At the moment Im working with Matsalu Nature Reserve.
It's the biggest and known nature reserve in Estonia.
And also it's most expencive land in Estonia.
I got 14,8 ha. land in this area (near the beach).

Toomas Allikas, Eesti
Ph.: +1-954 370 6404
Fax: + 1-954 370 8613
E-mail: toomas.allikas@mail.ee
http://allikas.future.ee/services.html

He is pretty active on Estonian technical bulletin boards.