RE: [MV] Join the Army, not if you ever had ridilin

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 07:32:46 PDT

It is unfortunate that those kids who were given ridilin will be unable to serve in the armed forces, but one little know fact is that all the high schoolers who were involved in the columbine shooting were on that very same mind-altering drug. If they shoot the schoolyard bullies, not much will stop them from pulling a 'private Pyle' and shooting the Drill Instructor. The military it just playing the recruitment safe, which I don't blame them for.

Mandatory MV content: I went to the show at the USS Hornet, saw a bunch of nice green toys (Half-tracks, Easy-Eight, etc), and even got my mug on the pictures at the MVCC website. I just regret that I didn't take time off of work and go down there Friday... I could have met the gunny!

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1