GPA/Weasel Owner in Texas

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 22:02:42 PDT

Anyone know of a guy that bought a GPA from the company
that runs "Duck" tours in Austin Texas? I think his name
is Danny Bragg? Might live in Galveston? Owns some weasels
also I think. Just curious. I rode the "Duck" tour in Austin this weekend. Upon closer inspection, it is a modified Alvis Stalwart. Still cool though. Drove in into Lake Austin going
about 25 mph. They said they sold a GPA to a mv collector
a few years back. He used to own the bar on Lake Austin next to Hula Hut before it shut down.

Many thanks,
rob kiser
1945 DUKW