Re: [MV] MVPA convention question

From: Vadim Kogan (vadim@XCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 08:31:38 PDT

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 06:14:02PM -0700, International Movie Services wrote:
> Well we won Motor Pool post war 1 1/4-1/2 ton with an ex-USN dually crewcab
> (EOD mod) driven down from Vancouver-just over 1750 miles. Replaced front
> steering link; radiator; starter en route-(to cure overheating through
> Redding/ Grant's Pass temp 105++).
> Ian & Doreen Newby

Congratulations!

They had no choice, did they? You've got the most unusual vehicle and it's
in a great condition. I hope that steering link you got in Oakland got you
home without troubles.

Vadim.

P.S. I'll see you up in Canada in a few weeks hopefully... One of the things
I did not expect, but found at the meet was the cargo bulkhead for my M998,
it's the wall that goes behind the front seats to make the front of the bed
in pickup configuration... So, once I make a few mounting brackets I will
have no fears getting that big cabinet to Canada :-)