RE: [MV] GPW Rear Seat. body reproduction and lot of parts in Tx

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 13:07:07 PDT

Erich
     I feel bad to give you an incompleate
information,
so I start to search and I found the place,

I found some real friends in this list, a friends that
really like to help, thatks to all

I hope you find usefull the site
the reproductions look very well but I don´t know yet
the place, maybe someone in the list, I will buy from
they a compleate GPW body some day

http://www.vintagejeepparts.com/parts.htm

stay well

Alejandro

--- Erich - Verizon <green.devils@verizon.net>
escribió: > Thanks for the info. I appreciate it...