will trade humvee parts

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 15:52:30 PDT

Hi list
I have some used in good condition parts

1 center link 85 model (next to the new one in black)
like new left and right coast to coast mirrors and
brackets
1 alternator pulley that American send me by mistake

ahh and an used glow plug extraction tool

(Steve said that I never will have to replace his glow
plugs again so I don´t need it now)

see the third photo in next link

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/achavezv_gm/lst?.dir=/ACHAVEZ

I need universal lights switch, wiper motor, slant
back hard top parts, left and right rear seats
if the parts are used in good condition it is OK

if some one is interested please contact me off list

Alejandro

1942 GPW
1985 M998