Re: [MV] Removal of door glass-m35

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 18:46:05 PDT

Jack,
Remove the access panel at lower inside panel of door. Crank the window
down. The lower glass frame has 2 attachments that connect the frame to
the regulator arm. Remove the clips from both attachment studs and
gently slip the frame from the arm. With one hand raise the glass
assembly until you can grasp it above the slot at top of the door, then
pull the glass assembly up and out of the opening.
Be carefull of pinched fingers while working inside the door. Ask how I
know about that!

Frank

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:13:58 -0700 (PDT) "Employee@MilVeh.com"
<milveh@sbcglobal.net> writes:
> R/Side door glass cracked:
>
> Q. How do you remove the door glass from the M35? Is
> just the glass replacable or will I have to get the
> whole window piece with metal frame?
>
> Thanks in advance! -Jack

> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)