CUCV Bumper BO Lights

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 04:50:55 PDT

When buying the CUCV bumper lights, you have to be careful if you want the
real thing. Yes, they look like them but a while back there were thousands
of complete kits that were for the Dodge 880 family of vehicles. They are
still turning up and have the hapalon connectors. The GM styles had a
different connector. If I can find them today, I will post pictures of both
styles for reference so you will know. Ebay had the Dodge style being
touted as GM CUCV. They will work with a little modification but are not
the "real" thing. Julian Burke