Re: [MV] The MUTT engine that I got

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 08:45:06 PDT

FWIW.
I went out and looked at the engine that I have in the garage
and the processing / deprocessing tag says:

NSN 2805-00-165-4016
Model: M-151 X37 ( I don't know what X37 is for )
Serial # 5077142 Manufactured by: WHITE ENGINES
DAPD # 11660530

And on the back side:

Processed by 106
Date: 12-6-85.

For me, I don't care if it is a never been used / rebuild . It is a spare
unused engine in case something serious happens to the one in my
'70 151A2.

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca