Re: [MV] M17A1 gas masks

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 11:08:36 PDT

M17A1, gas mask, milveh list members only...$18.95,
plus postage.

These are selling on eBay for about $25 on average, we
are selling them there for $21.95, so they are going
pretty fast.

I set aside 10 masks for the list, first come first
serve.

Details: M17a1 gas masks, with canvas carrying pouch.
They reportedly have new filters, but I can't swear to
it since I didn't install them. I can tell you these
masks sure look good. The M17A1 has the drinking tube
and voice emmitter.

Hoods are not included. Most all have manuals and a
sealed plastic disosal bag, don't know whats thats
for, but its there. Also has extra outter eyelets.
Hoods can be bought on eBay for a few bucks from time
to time.

Photo available on our web site at Milveh.com