Re: 2 x Pz III and 1 x Tiger "for sale".

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 13:22:37 PDT

    Hi all.
    I again ask a pardon for my English language. I am ready to write in Russian or in the Byelorussian language, if so it will be clear.
    Steve Grammont of the rights, but partly, when wrote that it scam. As far as I am informed, now it is impossible to sell tanks WWII from Russia completely officially. To take out the tank from Russia it is possible, but only smuggling or officially half by (having agreed with the Russian officials that they have specified in the customs documents not tank and, for example tractor). There is still variant, if the tank to take out from Russia having dismantled it on a part, having specified, that these parts are parts of other vehicle. Of all it is possible to make only one conclusion - completely by official way the tank from Russia to buy it is impossible. If anyone knows the man, which has made official purchase of the tank WWII, let will write about it.
    I do not want to tell, that it is impossible, it is possible, but all conversations in this occasion only in personal meeting.
    I talked on the phone with Toomas Allikas. He nothing knows about tanks offered for sale. He has told me in telephone conversation, that his familiar man offers these tanks for sale from Russia. Toomas Allikas has promised to me, that will transfer number of my telephone to this man. He has promised, that the man, which offers for sale these tanks will communicate with me on the phone this very day. Toomas Allikas I call three days and, each day he promises to me, the man, which offers for sale these tanks, me will call. I test hope, that I shall have his bell.
    I did not see a photo PzIII earlier. The photos of a Tiger are made in one, recently created Russian museum. Earlier this Tiger stood in a museum Lenino-Snegirevskiy a military-historical museum. This tank has asked in rent a new Russian museum " Sokolinay Gora " for two months. Instead of it, this tank is there two years. Long time the museum - owner required return of the tank. The decision of court on return of a Tiger to the owner - museum Lenino-Snegirevskiy to a military-historical museum now is accepted.
    If anyone had questions to me, I ask to write them.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno