Mutt motorpool web site updated

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 19:24:10 PDT

Hello Kind listers,
   My Job was getting in the the way of my work so I resigned in order to
give my full attention to my military vehicles :-)
 I've done a small update to my website www.muttmotorpool.com and will be
adding much more in the future
 I'm offering "for sale or trade" listings on my site for all M151's and
M151 related items at no charge (donations will be accepted)
 If you want me to post anything for sale , just email me with the details
and a photo or two.
 I will also be offering some of my Mutt parts stock and occasionally have a
restored M151 or project M151 for sale as well.
 I'm not in it to make a bundle of $ , just want to keep my projects
rolling and see as many Mutts saved and enjoyed as possable.

  Thanks to the list for all past , present and future help with my MV's

   otter
   aka; John Cook
   www.muttmotorpool.com
   otterc@earthlink.net