Parts needed

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 15:59:15 PDT

Hello again,

Some parts I need for my M211 are: Turn signal control on the steering
coulm, the flasher contol box (wire between all of this), the things that
hold the windshield up when it is folded down, to prevent it from hitting
the hood. I might need a new window frame, mine is rusted out and has broken
and bubbled glass. Also, a M35 metal turn indicator, with LED blackout
light, and a composite with just regular light bulbs. A soft top, and
eventualy the top supports for the top, the ones that hook into the side
supports, mine were hit with the cutting torch to make a hard top fit on it.
If any of you have any of thee parts, let me know. Its a big list, and I
don't have a lot of $$, restoring a MV when you are 17 is a little hard,
tight budget.

Thank you all,

 Caleb Pal