Re: [MV] M-809 series questions

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 09:16:25 PDT

FWIW, I asked this of the fellow who towed my deuce over after buying
it. He stated California requires that you paint ' Not For Hire ' on the
rig, and then don't hire out <g>. You can pull things, just can't charge
people for it. I never checked the official regs, however have seen any
number of tow trucks over the years with ' not for hire ' on them here in
the state.

         Paul