Re: [MV] Cheap Deuce Cab Intercom

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 18:27:16 PDT

No bashing from me, I have been thinking of doing the same thing! Didn't
know those noise cancelling headsets were that cheap. I was also thinking
of getting the electronic ear protection for shooting, so I can use them at
the range. Maybe a good pair of ear protection for me, and a cheapo radio
shack set for a passenger, if they were compatible. I want to be able to
plug into an FRS and/or a CB too.