Cincinnati Area Members

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 11:32:42 PDT

Greeting list members. With a little luck I'll be headed up to Cincinnati
before long with both my deuces. I'm going to attend some 4x4 sand drag races in
a little town called Cleves in the outskirts of Cincinnati. On Thursday Aug
21st they have a parade through town with some of the racers and lots of
other stuff. Its small scale but fun. If anybody wants to meet up with me and put
their MV in the parade with my deuces, it would be great. Again, its small
scale but fun. Let me know if interested.
Kenny

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2