[MV] (For Sale) DUKW update.

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 06:27:04 PDT

Couple of weeks ago, I was asked by my local FD, if I
would put the word out that they wish to part with their DUKW.

There have been several interested parties.
I have also been asked if I was able to get any photos of it.

I have.
At the same time, Bob Muller has gartiously posted photos,
contact info and a brief description of her at his website.

Bob's WEBsite: "Vehicles Of Victory"
is dedicated to WWII Era Chevrolet and GMC Trucks.

http://www.vehiclesofvictory.com/index.htm
Go to "Vehicles & Parts For Sale" section.

Or go directly to:
http://www.vehiclesofvictory.com/Parts%20&%20Vehicles%20For%20Sale.htm
though if you haven't, take the time to view his site.

Again, thank you Bob.
Ted Hintopoulos