Military (Navy) Decade Resistor Substitution box for sale

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 19:38:56 PDT

Greetings list!
Before I put this item on eBay, I thought I'd offer it to my lists first.

What I have for sale is a Decade Resistor Substitution box for sale.
This is a piece of test equipment that lets you try different values of
resistors in a circuit.

It is small and in excellent condition! it has 6 knobs and two binding
posts. I have inspected the inside and it is super clean.

It has two labels:
#1:
TYPE 5901A DECADE RESISTOR
RANGE: 111,111 OHMS TO 1 OHM
SERIAL NO. 10
NEPTUNE ELECTRONICS COMPANY
NEW YORK,, N.Y.

TEST EQUIP -PORTABLE TELEMETRY
STOCK NO. (blank) SER. NO. 0000007
PART NO. 80465130000-049 CONT. NO. AF04-647-612
THE MARTIN COMPANY
U.S.

$20 plus shipping. Pictures are available.

Please contact me if interested.

-Glen