RE: [MV] COMMON SENSE

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 19:53:47 PDT

I agree Gene, I have been on both sides of this myself and, well that's
just part of it. I've done several deals from pictures (even the Stuart
deal) and it's just a chance we take, sounds like the guy needs to get
in a hobby where there are less chances to take like collecting stamps
or Barbie dolls.

GRB